We are a full service optometric practice providing comprehensive eye health and vision exams, treatment of eye disease, and contact lens evaluations.
Comprehensive Eye Exam
Laser Vision Correction
Complete Contact Lens Evaluation and Care with our 5 step analysis. It is important to have a contact lens evaluation every year to review the following:
- In- depth health and tear analysis of the cornea with measurements of corneal topography.
- Analysis of measurements to select the best lenses for the patient’s needs, based on the latest advances in contact lenses.
- Evaluations of the fit on the eye for comfort, optimum health, and vision stability.
- Performing an over-refraction with contacts on to find the most accurate prescription for the best vision.
- Follow-up checks as needed to reassess fit and power after lens settling, and follow-ups as needed for problems within 60 days of the original fit.