We are a full service optometric practice providing comprehensive eye health and vision exams, treatment of eye disease, and contact lens evaluations.
- Contact Lenses
- Glaucoma Testing
- Laser Vision Correction Co-management
- One Hour Eyeglasses
- Eyelash Removal & Latisse for Natural Eyelash Growth
- Immediate Eyeglass Adjustments
- Treatment of Red Eye
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Blood Pressure & Diabetes Screening
- Walk In Exams & Emergency Care
- Chromagen Color Deficiency Lenses
Complete Contact Lens Evaluation and Care with our 5 step analysis. It is important to have a contact lens evaluation every year to review the following:
- In- depth health and tear analysis of the cornea with measurements of corneal topography.
- Analysis of measurements to select the best lenses for the patient's needs, based on the latest advances in contact lenses.
- Evaluations of the fit on the eye for comfort, optimum health, and vision stability.
- Performing an over-refraction with contacts on to find the most accurate prescription for the best vision.
- Follow-up checks as needed to reassess fit and power after lens settling, and follow-ups as needed for problems within 60 days of the original fit.