Dr. Magalhaes and Associates is a 4 location practice here to serve your eyecare needs in N. Dartmouth, Brockton and N. Attleboro. We combine the upscale, modern retail operations of a large optical company (Lenscrafters) with the in-touch small town feel of a neighborhood medical practice.
Our offices are a special blend of eyeglasses service centers with a caring and dedicated staff of eye medical providers. A one step eye care vision clinic will satisfy every need from emergency exams, eyeglasses, and contact lenses.
We are intimately involved in our community as well. We are proud to contribute to Hometown Day, a local and national effort to provide eye care & eyewear to the needy in our community. One-Sight is a Luxottica (parent company of Lenscrafters) charitable vision care program to which Dr. Magalhaes has dedicated time and energy to. His missions to Bolivia and Morocco, Africa have empowered him to dedication to the underserved. He has taken this mission to local efforts to provide eye exams to inner city groups in Providence, RI and Fall River, MA.
We are a full service optometric practice providing comprehensive eye health and vision exams, treatment of eye disease, and contact lens evaluations.
- Eyeglass Adjustments
- Contact Lenses
- Glaucoma Testing
- Laser Vision Correction - co-management
- one hour glasses
- Eyelash Removal
- Latisse for Natural Eyelash growth
- Treatment of red eye
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Blood Pressure and Diabetes Screening
- Walkin Eye Exams
- Chromogen Color Deficiency Lenses
Complete Contact Lens Evaluation and Care with our 5 step analysis. It is important to have a contact lens evaluation every year to review the following:
- In- depth health and tear analysis of the cornea with measurements of corneal topography.
- Analysis of measurements to select the best lenses for the patient's needs, based on the latest advances in contact lenses.
- Evaluations of the fit on the eye for comfort, optimum health, and vision stability.
- Performing an over-refraction with contacts on to find the most accurate prescription for the best vision.
- Follow-up checks as needed to reassess fit and power after lens settling, and follow-ups as needed for problems within 60 days of the original fit.